Monday, January 31, 2011

Mind Dump - Bullet Pointed w/ Pictures

  • My water bottle is in the dishwasher. I am thirsty. I think I forgot how to drink out of cups.



  • Pandora is playing as I type. I really enjoy Joshua Radin.
 

  • My friend and I are having a long voicemail leaving contest...until I accidentally answered the phone. Oops. Well, I was loosing anyway.


  • I thoroughly enjoy reading the book of Luke.


  • I realized that I don't really know what it means to be created in God's image.


  • This realization lead into a philosophical discussion in which my mind twisted itself in knots and I confused the people I was discussing with.


  • I learned about wading birds in my Wildlife class this morning. Storks don't really bring babies ;)


  • I love naps. Mondays are good days for naps.


PS: Yes, I did take all of these images from Google. No one report me, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment