Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cough, sniffle, sneeze

My body has been invaded with illness after illness. Thankfully it's not been anything particularly dangerous or life threatening. But unfortunately it's enough to wipe me out for a few days again and again. I suppose you could say it's one of the "perks" of working with sick kids on a regular basis. You get over one sickness only to catch another one a few days later. They don't call it "cold and flu season" for nothin'!

You'd think being sick would mean lots of time to lay around and blog. Sadly for me, being sick doesn't always mean a day off. I still have to drag myself to school and work...being careful not to spread my germs, of course. I just do things slower and much less enthusiastically. So in effect, it results in less blogging time. Sorry everyone!

Hope you all haven't been hit as hard as I have this "season"!

KEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment