Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (9)

Joining in with ToT again! Go here to Roots and Rings to join in on the fun!





1. What are your thoughts on Valentine’s Day. Do you love it? Hate it? I'm rather impartial actually. I'm definitely one who thinks that special dates, "I love you"s, and generally appreciation for those you love should be a year-round thing. But if Valentine's day happens to be one of those days, then cool. Just don't limit it to that day.

2. What is your favorite romantic comedy? Um...huh...that's a good question. I really enjoy Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I don't know if that counts but let's pretend it does. =)

3. Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp: what’s your first reaction? "What?" No really, what is there to react to. I'm so out of the celebrity gossip loop it's not even funny.

4. All time favorite poem or quote?  "To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.” ~CS Lewis


5. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without sleep? (like consecutive hours). I'm not sure but I would guess it's right around 24 hours. I don't do well without sleep. I love sleep.

6. What color ink do you prefer to use? I usually use black but if I happen to grab a blue pen it doesn't bother me. But for some classes I like to color code my notes so I have a pack of 9 different colors.

7. Share with us a blog that you recently found and fell in love with (and link us!) It's not so recent but my all time favorite blog is the Livesay family

8. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose? None. They all suck.

9. Mountains or Beach? BOTH!! If I had to choose I think I'd go with beach (I am a Florida girl after all). But ideally I'd like to be in an area with both. You know, like Hawaii, Costa Rica, or um Haiti.

10. With the Oscars around the corner, what’s your pick for best picture? I don't have an answer for this. Unless Despicable Me is a contender. I think that's the only movie I've seen recently and truly LOVED. I mean Harry Potter 7 would be my pick hands down if it were completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment