Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (8)

I'm trying to be regular about joining in on ToT. So go to Chelsea's blog to join in on the fun!


1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer? Going to Vancouver, Canada to visit my brother and then also going to Seattle, also!
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)? My Chacos? Does that count even though I wear them year-round? Other than that...a swimsuit (I own way too many to count)! I live in Florida, people!
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)? Lemonade, hands down!
4. Do you tan or burn? It depends. If I'm good about my sunscreen, I'll get a gradual tan throughout the summer. But slip up on the sunscreen and its lobster red and peely for a week. =(
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer? Haha...deiciding the rest of my life... See my previous post. Ha!
6. What is your favorite summertime food? Watermelon! And corn on the cob!
7. What song most says “summer” to you? Any and all cheesy songs by Jimmy Buffet. =D
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer? Negatory. Well, moving out of my apartment if that counts. Though it won't be an improvement if I'm homeless living in a box. Ha! Dearly hope that doesn't happen!
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach? Speedos. Especially on old men. There are some images that get burned into your retinas for life. Ouch.
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp? No. I volunteered for a summer camp back in high school though. That was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Vancouver. Awe, I love that place. Its so green!

    You can't go wrong with Lemonade....it just makes the hot days seem...less hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Canada so I look forward to Vancouver...and seeing my brother of course! =)

    ReplyDelete