Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things I like

Here's the deal. I'm passionate. I like a lot of things - heck, I love a lot of things. Sometimes these things change. So here is a current list of things that I am passionate about right now. In no particular order:

JESUS (duh)

Chacos
















University of Florida Gators
















RUF
















Haiti
















PA School









(not me - some random google image)




TOMS
















Missionaries









(Yup, a random google image)




Wisconsin















(My friend actually owns this pot holder, I wish it was mine though)




Family









(This is only a small part of my family...and there are a few extra, honorary family members added in)



Friends















Cute, unique clothes

















(Like this cute dress I saw on modcloth and fell in love with!)




My Bible





















I have a feeling I'm missing a lot of things from this list. But I'm quite certain 1) you don't care and 2) I'll do another one of these at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment