Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prayer Request

I know I just posted just 0.5 seconds ago but I forgot something. This weekend is RUF Fall Conference. (Haha, you'll notice I bring up RUF a lot - it's a huge part of my Christian life). Please be praying that the weekend might be glorifying to God and that our discussion might be centered around what we're learning. I'm excited because we have John Stone speaking and I've heard he's excellent. But it is so easy to hear things and think you understand things during the message but then immediately after just go back to "normal" life and "normal" conversations about me, myself, and I. Pray that we might talk and open up.

Also, for myself, pray for rest and time of de-stressing. I have 3 exams and a lab report due on the Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Being away for the weekend is going to make studying difficult. I've sorta been studying already. I know I need to kick it into high gear now so that I don't have to worry so much over the weekend. It's just hard. I'm busy. And burnt out. But I know these are minor complaints in the grand scheme of things so I'd appreciate it if you can send some motivation my way too.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment