Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ToT

Linking up to Ten on Tuesday by Roots and Rings

1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I usually do it all at the same time...or at least the same day. Only on a rare occasion do I do loads here and there.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
For a long time I used All small & mighty free and clear. But just recently I decided to give Tide a chance. I like it but I think I'll still switch back to All.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
Negative
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Nope
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
I iron clothes maybe once a year. I like a low-maintenance wardrobe.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
Starch? Who starches their clothes anymore?
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
Eh, it depends. I usually just throw it all in. But sometimes I'll separate out towels and jeans because I don't want the rougher materials beating up my clothes more than necessary.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
Texture, I guess. And sometimes by color.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
I hang shirts, dresses, and jackets. Everything else gets folded and placed (read: shoved messily) into drawers.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Plastic hangers. I despise those stupid good-for-nothing wire hangers! Mine are mostly white but I have random colorful ones that I got from my mom's house. Shhhh, don't tell her! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment