Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ToT


It's that time again...when I randomly link up with Chelsea's Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
Oh man! So many! See my shoe post for more details.
Flip flops- Kinos
Sandals - Chacos
Sneakers (aka my nursing shoes) - New Balance or Asics.
Running shoes - Vibram FiveFingers
2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
Probably some time in Kindergarten. I remember being scolded (which was probably just a gentle encouragement, in reality) by my teacher for asking her to tie my shoes all the time.
3. How do you feel about freckles?
Love them! Don't have many myself...mostly just a random smattering on my arms and legs.
4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Four. English, Spanish, French, and Haitian Creole.
5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Hmmm. I love me some Blue Bell Mint Chocolate (on sale of course!). But really, Mint Choc Chip is my go to flavor, no matter the brand.
6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
I was in gymnastics for several years and LOVED IT! I wish I had stuck with it for a little longer; my flexibility is severely lacking. But at 5' 9" I'm pretty sure I'm way too tall to be competitive, anyway.
7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Grover! My mom used to have a big board we used to do puzzles on with a picture of Grover. And we had a life-size Grover doll that was my mom's as a kid, I think. He definitely holds the most memories for me.
8. What’s your bedtime?
Whenever I'm tired. Over the summer it was 12 or 1am. Now that I'm working 12s, I've been going to bed at 10 or 11.
9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
My earrings. In my lobes I have my mom's gold studs from when she first pierced her ears in college. In cartilage I have a hoop (R ear) and a bar (L ear). I also have my watch on 99.99% of the time.
10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
Me! After taking that bug class before I graduated, I got quite used to creepy crawly bugs. Now my roommates call me when they spy an icky bug they can't get. Not to say I like it but I don't mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment