Thursday, June 16, 2011

Something to look at

So I graduated recently, right? And apparently people give you gifts for graduating college - who knew? So my wonderful parents kept asking me what I wanted as a graduation present. I really had no clue. I'm bad about asking for things - if I like or want something I usually wait until it's on sale and buy it for myself...or I feel guilty asking for it and just live without it. I batted around a few small ideas and we landed on an SLR camera. I've wanted a new camera for a while - I got my one and only digital point and shoot camera 8 years ago. But SLR cameras are pricey and I felt bad. But after lots of hunting on Ebay and Craigslist, my daddy found the right deal and bought my camera!

So I'm learning about the features and practicing different effects on my family and pets. I'm even guilty of wandering through Mck's blog for tips and ideas. Sigh.

But I wanted to share a few of my pictures...the ones that turned out a bit on the better side of bad. ;)

Puppy on the patio

Momma laughing

Sly kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment